My client is a UK leader within the Retail and Hospitality sector and they are currently looking for a Head of E-Commerce/Head of Digital to work with the CMO, to drive online strategy through the customer journey.
You will manage and own the ecommerce platform, as well as drive multiple strategic projects through creation to implementation. The successful candidate must have good experience with Google analytics, CRO and managing 3rd party development teams.
Experience within Retail, Travel & Hospitality is ideal.
• Designing and implementing the digital strategy as part of the company’s broader business and marketing plans
• Design the operating model and recruit a talented digital team to deliver the digital and ecommerce strategy, brand, customer and revenue growth
• Optimise and enhance their new website UX to support increased site visits, brand build and experience, with all efforts geared towards delivering increased bookings, enquiries and revenue.
• Conversion Optimisation for the website from ‘landing to booking’.
• Create, manage and deliver the eCommerce and website backlog and roadmap that supports improved UX and trading.
• Short-term management and longer term integration of acquired brands and their ecommerce capabilities
• Liaise with 3rd party digital agencies and software vendors to optimise channels, demand generation and targeting strategies
• PE background, required pace and need to be both strategic and hands-on when required.
• Product Management skills – knows what a world class retail and leisure website should look like and perform
• Content Creation/ Copywriting skills would be useful – they are a big content play & have no copywriting skills in the business
• Retail and Leisure booking engine experience
• Google Analytics including GA4
• A/B testing skills
• Conversion Rate Optimisation Toolkit.
Tagged as: e-commerce, Hospitality
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|